Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: SMH10 Caselabs

Ya np, there nice cables

Thx EZ, the case was repurposed from Akira, took my time with it, case was almost like it just arrived from caselabs from Akira, he only drilled one small hole in it. Otherwise was mint.

Forum members all helped design it via layouts and what not , seeing snef and Akira's builds inspire you to try harder.

It came out nice like I say with the help of the forum members . Hooded also played a big part. Everyone really.

Is a cool community to feed this habit we all have .

Quote Originally Posted by nass View Post
    Thx EZ, the case was repurposed from Akira, took my time with it, case was almost like it just arrived from caselabs from Akira, he only drilled one small hole in it. Otherwise was mint.

Forum members all helped design it via layouts and what not , seeing snef and Akira's builds inspire you to try harder.

It came out nice like I say with the help of the forum members . Hooded also played a big part. Everyone really.

Is a cool community to feed this habit we all have .
    I couldnt agree with ya more man this community by far the coolest I have ever been apart of and ya seeing all the amazing builds on here does just wanna push me harder to do better with all my builds. When it comes to pc modding... Canada got talent!! lol

Well had a little time this morning so removed the front 3 red led fans out of my rig, have never really liked them on there, straightened out my cable combs and dusted the biatch out again, been sitting with the covers off this case for weeks now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1107.jpg   IMG_1107_zpsd6niq8lm.jpg   IMG_1111_zpsmj7iz8b5.jpg   IMG_1114_zpsyuepughc.jpg  

Looks great !
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Thx Daz,

better get it off the kitchen table before the wife gets up, still have a 900d sitting by the closet still.

Be redoing the board, cpu and vid on my smh10 plus tubing and some colour changes here shortly.
    Have a strix-f z370 sitting here and a 8700k in shipping from newegg plus a 1080ti water block from Daz arriving in a few days along with some new tubing and fluid.

Be going with a dark theme this time around still undecided on the second loop colour yet for vid, pastel black is for the cpu, acetal blocks from ek am going to use this time around.

5 gig is the goal this time around on all 6 cores. Have never had a 5 gig cpu yet.
    Last edited by nass; 11-14-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Awesome, bonne chance.

Thx Kennah, cpu should arrive today, these 8700k's are a little hard to come by.