Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Sale - Some things :)

Marry a queer woman they have no need for such niceties.

Let me know if the benq sale falls through!

Everything sold.

You are all awesome and thanks for the interest and free bumps.

The two monitors were delivered yesterday to a nice user whom I've dealt with before.

I have some cases coming up that I am more than happy to ship. A couple of Phanteks cases (Evolv ITX black and Enthoo Pro black) as well as a CoolerMaster Silencio 352.

Also might have some radiators coming up, possibly a couple of triple Monstas (black and white)

My wife is neither queer nor diamond obsessed, so I'm thinking I got a good one. She's also nice enough to come wake me up after a severe night of drunken Overwatch. I'm bad enough sober but you should see me with some excess wine in my system.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Got a good one there.

So was the wine performance enhancing?

Only if he stays within the Ballmer Peak!

http://observer.com/2012/04/bottoms-...al-study-says/

Haha,

Yes according to my friends it was until I went silent and fell asleep on my desk, looking like a real stud with my headset on and the microphone leaving a nice indent on my left cheek.

Apparently I was ripping it real good with RoadHog. I'm a tank/support guy who occasionally delves into the darker recesses of being a Pro DPS player in Overwatch.

I really need to get a life hahahahaha.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Lol that's awesome. Thanks so much for sharing the story

Back to the abyss.

nice system, is that the fractal mini r2? I have one somewhere, very cool little case.

GL with sale, would buy if I didn't have dual fury's already.

Also I think fury's/nano's do better than 980ti on higher res, pretty much always beats them in 4k.

Aw crap I never saw that you responded Necro. Yes it's the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2. It's absolutely hands down, unequivocally the best "normal sized" Micro ATX case for water or air cooling ever. The Bitfenix Aegis comes close but it is a fair bit bigger and does not have anywhere near as good air filters in it.

It might not be "pretty" but it is super, mega effective.

Regarding the Nanos they are super power efficient and from what I've seen in reviews their 4GB HBM is not anywhere near a performance issue like the GDDR5 cards at 4GB are at higher resolutions, especially with AMD's latest drivers in Winblowz.

If I compare the two systems, the Nanos with a Core I7 6700K all at stock, versus the Core i7 4790K with dual 980Tis the performance is close, but the R9 Nanos system uses like 180 watts less electricity from the wall. Very under rated adapters in general.

Anyway I decided to keep the Nanos for now, and post up my 980ti SLi cards instead. Project Zed is "evolving"

GTX 980Ti cards are pending.