Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Project: RGB is life. Thermaltake Core P5 build.

Some really nice bends ya have there EZ, very nice little project.

Thanks a bunch guys. I have added a bunch of stuff since the last pics of the build I took. I cant wait to show it off .

Thats some cool ram. If I was going to put LED ram in a build I think that would be it.

Good photos too man!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrodead View Post
    Thats some cool ram. If I was going to put LED ram in a build I think that would be it.

Good photos too man!
    Thx man. The RAM is pretty sick. not RGB which woulda been nicer for this project at least. I do really like how the LED bar is broken up tho. Think that is the shtick for this RAM kit. They say its the only DIMM with a broken up light bar on the market. If that actually matters to anyone lol. I like the look of them. dunno if that would be a selling point for me but to each their own.

those panther dimms look pretty cool

nice shots

bring on the photo's

So far everything looks great. Those tubing runs must have been a challenge to get them so close to 90/180 degrees to all the components, and DAMN that Apacer stuff looks brilliant, as does the keyboard mod you did.

Looks like you aren't staying complacent with your skills there EZ.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Thx everyone. and man do I wanna bring the photos. Im so anxious. I have one of it powered off I can throw up. Oh and just got a project approved for prob my most ambitious project yet. Ill post some pics of the design so far.

next project is a core p5/7 dual pc mod.

Inverted PC! looks cool.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

So still no adapter yet but I decided to take some photos anyway while powered off. Gettin really annoyed with this stupid lil adapter holding up this projects final photos for 3 weeks now sigh.