Thread: New Build! help me please!

New Build! help me please!

Hi im Currently buying parts each month for a new build... "first ever watercooled" now the case i wanna use is the enthoo evolv ATX right... but i wanna use 360mm radiators... with NO modding. now the slim line by ek MIGHT fit... but i was curious if any1 has had experience with this... thanks again! also having issues for a pump and pump top... because i want to have a bleed port for the back to bleed my lines for liquid changes...

Dont know, sorry.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

pics always help us better understand.

Fo sure they would fit, my Black Ice rads are slightly thicker and only 2mm shorter and they fit with some few mm room to spare.

im putting my pujmp in the basement.... would u reccomend a pump / pump top i should buy... and what size of res? im trying to fill that side on the cards and radiator... so i kinda want the biggest i can fit... if u have a size or a link to good pump/ res i dont want a combo unless i can get it to fit... between the radiators