Just testing, but will get this water cooled soon.
I'll wait till Daz is a bit less busy before ordering some goodies for this.
So far here's what I gots:
1) Ryzen 1700 - OC'd to 3.7-3.8 on all cores
2) Asus Prime X370 Pro
3) G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3000 32GB (2x16) kit - so far at 2666mhz
4) EVGA Superclocked ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 - still working on OC
5) NZXT modded S340 white
6) Samsung 840 EVO 512GB boot drive
7) Seagate 4TB drive (under PSU shroud)
1) EK Supremacy with AM4 bracket - Probably white (have to order)
2) EK FC 1080 nickel plexi (will try and use stock EVGA backplate), have to order block from Daz!
3) DDC 3.1 pump with Bitspower black chrome housing
4) Bitspower 150mm reservoir with clear Z-CAP III with triple openings and Bitspower compact white stop fittings
5) All Bitspower or Darkside white 12mm hard tube fittings
6) Bitspower white 12mm hard tube (bought from Daz) or possible chromed tubes with angled fittings (still thinking on this one)
7) Either 360mm white front radiator or 280mm radiator and 240mm top radiator
So far working on my test bench (haha the Asus Prime mobo box)
Very impressed with the stock cooler that came with the Ryzen 1700. With the chip at 3.8 Ghz at on all cores with 1.35 volts, it reached maximum 70 celsius and mostly was in the high 60s without the fan at 100%. So far the card is in the 2000mhz range with fans only at 45% and 56 celsius on the GPU. RAM was able to go to 2666mhz with the DOCP.
Fancy RGB lighting on the cooler that can be controller by Asus Aura junk ware