Thread: Mayhems Tubing and Coolant compatibility guide

Mayhems Tubing and Coolant compatibility guide

Reposted from Modzoo.

You'll notice mostly what this says about PETG.

I never lobby for this around here, but this should be a sticky.

Very useful information for n00bs like me.

Thanks BungZ!
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Good chart, altho nothing new here

Acrylic rocks, petg suck. Flex mileage vary.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Update.

Mic says, "NOT ALL PETG IS EQUAL"

Good to have this laying around. Could you add other liquid cooling products to that chart ? It would be fun to have a complete list of tubing/liquid compatibility to more than Mayhems products (Feser, Dazmode protector, EK Cryofuel, Thermaltake C1000, ...) .

I was surprised to see that DarkSide PETG was better chemical resistance, that I was anticipated.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Virgule View Post
    Good to have this laying around. Could you add other liquid cooling products to that chart ? It would be fun to have a complete list of tubing/liquid compatibility to more than Mayhems products (Feser, Dazmode protector, EK Cryofuel, Thermaltake C1000, ...) .
    The tests are entirely performed by Mayhems exclusively, so I doubt they would be willing to spend the time on studying liquids other than their own.

but ya, great idea and well needed.

perhaps we can find a way to get Mic to share his methodology to perform our own inquires.