Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: ---- Silver Lining ---- Uber Gaming Build

  1. #41
    Senior Member Bartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Posts
    2,657
    So you de-LEDed a fan? Cool! In your face, RGB craze!!

  2. #42
    Administrator DazMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oakville, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    5,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    So you de-LEDed a fan? Cool! In your face, RGB craze!!
    The operation was successful!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

  3. #43
    Administrator DazMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oakville, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    5,426
    Lots of delays with parts with this build, plus my Canon 80D failed just 1 month off the warranty.

    Few crappy iphone pics in meanwhile.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3904.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	4951

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3906.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	4952

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3911.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	4953

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3919.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	4954

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3921.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	4955
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

  4. #44
    Senior Member Father Fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    Lookin good Daz

    Diggin all the white

  5. #45
    Senior Member Bartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Posts
    2,657
    Looking good Daz! Some nice hidden tube runs going on there.

  6. #46
    Administrator DazMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oakville, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    5,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    Looking good Daz! Some nice hidden tube runs going on there.
    you know me all stealth
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

  7. #47
    Senior Member gdesmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,102
    Quote Originally Posted by DazMode View Post
    Lots of delays with parts with this build, plus my Canon 80D failed just 1 month off the warranty.

    Few crappy iphone pics in meanwhile.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3904.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	4951

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3906.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	4952

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3911.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	4953

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3919.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	4954

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3921.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	4955
    Looks good so far, sorry to hear about the camera. Have a really good repair centre close to me, Canon Canada usually sends their stuff here to fix.
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

  8. #48
    Administrator DazMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oakville, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    5,426
    Quote Originally Posted by gdesmo View Post
    Looks good so far, sorry to hear about the camera. Have a really good repair centre close to me, Canon Canada usually sends their stuff here to fix.
    Agh... already paid them for repair.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

  9. #49
    Senior Member Necrodead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Kelowna, BC
    Posts
    1,027
    Nice looking build! Love the chrome and white.

  10. #50
    Administrator DazMode's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oakville, ON, CANADA
    Posts
    5,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodead View Post
    Nice looking build! Love the chrome and white.
    Not my idea, but this is great choice!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •