Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryzen Mite

10e: looking good man! On the bottom, it looks like you might even have enough room for regular fans. I bet if you put the fans on the outside (assuming there's any air flow beneath the case), and pulled that GPU power cable in nice and tight, you could fit regular 120mm fans in there instead of the slim ones. Not that it matters much, as I'm sure you have enough cooling to not worry about it.

That is some good cooling that fits into such a little case. Nice build 10e!

Quote Originally Posted by nass View Post
    Nice to see another AMD build, tub runs look nice 10e
    Thanks nass! Yeah I'm only keeping my i7 3930K from the blue team for now on. The rest of my Intel stuff is going for sale. So far I haven't noticed anything bad going to AMD. Stability has been great, temps are in the low 50s with the water cooling (on Prime95), and anything I've done with it seems fast, whether gaming, work, etc... And for a $210.00 chip I couldn't ask for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    10e: looking good man! On the bottom, it looks like you might even have enough room for regular fans. I bet if you put the fans on the outside (assuming there's any air flow beneath the case), and pulled that GPU power cable in nice and tight, you could fit regular 120mm fans in there instead of the slim ones. Not that it matters much, as I'm sure you have enough cooling to not worry about it.
    Cooling is decent. GPU doesn't go above 55. I've tried the GT-15s that I had laying around as well, and they don't make much of a difference. I think the feet on this case need to be a bit higher to give better airflow. I'll probably experiment with some extra rubber pads on them, as there is only about 6mm of clearance to the bottom air filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrodead View Post
    That is some good cooling that fits into such a little case. Nice build 10e!
    Thanks Necro. Right back at ya.

I had to do this, because last week I tried to bend the stainless steel tubing for Ryzen Shine and it was a disaster. The outside of the bend was fine, but the inside crinkled and folded. Good thing I have some copper tubing that I've bent properly, as a backup
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit