Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: *** OCTARINE, The Colour Of Magic, By Wally West ***

Very nice case. Looking forward to seeing it properly chilled!

Quote Originally Posted by bungwirez View Post
    love this chassis.

get her wet bro.
    Hehe, I should have called this build Niagara xD

Quote Originally Posted by DazMode View Post
    Nice work, 2 clear side panels are tough.
    Yeah, I'll have custom cable in it, it will look a lot better. And with that thick round 24 pin cable it's kind of scary to break the glass.
    Last edited by warplane95; 07-14-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks!
    What do you think of this loop? I have a hard time figuring something that will look good. any tips? I also need to find a place to put my drain valve

ps: I will have a Vertical GPU

Hey everyone! Just want to say that I didnt abandon the build. I'm still waiting for my fittings and I need to buy a radiator. Also, I'm waiting for a new set of ram that should be out soon.

Meanwhile, my 1080 ti had a huge coil whine and Zotac is sending me a replacement. I received my fan last week and my waterblock this week . Wow, I'm amazed by the quality of the waterblock from watercool. Those are really heavy! Thanks again to Watercool for the sponsorship, to be honest, they were my first choice for waterblock.

All right, received more package this week and the build specs will change a little bit:

I received Chrome fittings.

I'll have a bigger reservoir:
    watercool.de: 200mm glass tube + 200mm struts

The liquid will be from Primochill instead of the Aurora (too much problem with the aurora). When they will release the Vue in purple, I'll swap it.
    performance-pcs:
    Hardware Labs 360mm GTS
    Primochill Candy Purple Opaque

Newegg.ca:
    Coolermaster Vertical GPU adapter
    Coolermaster MasterFan Pro 120mm RGB Balanced
    Coolermaster LED Controller

I bought an EVGA 1080 Ti SC Black Edition because the warranty dept from Zotac didn't have any 1080 Ti with a reference PCB :/. So yesterday I bought a Titan X reference waterblock, which mean the waterblock I currently have is on sale and I'll have a Zotac 1080 Ti AMP for sale.

For the case, I asked Duality92 to make me a 3D print bracket for the fan/radiator instead of cutting in the original one. It will look much better IMO.

I'll be able to complete the waterloop once I received the 1080 Ti. It's currently on backorder at MikesComputerShop, but he will receive it before the end of the month.

After all that, depending on the ETA, I'll be waiting (again) for a set of ram.
    Last edited by warplane95; 09-18-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Nice looking build. Are you selling the Heatkiller block? Is for a FE card? I really need to find one for my build.
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K | Crucial 4x4Gb | OCZ Vertex 3 MaxIOPS 240GB | WD Velociraptor 1TB | AMD r9 290 Crossfire | Win8.1 Pro 64 | EK-Supremacy | 2 x Alphacool XT45 360 | EK - FC290 | 2x Liang DDC 3.25 | Koolance RP - 401X2 | Case Labs M8 |

Quote Originally Posted by drkCrix View Post
    Nice looking build. Are you selling the Heatkiller block? Is for a FE card? I really need to find one for my build.
    Yes, it's this model. WC-15592
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatk...ryl-ni-bl.html

and here is the compatibility list:
    http://gpu.watercool.de/WATERCOOL_HE...patibility.pdf

It's a brand new unused waterblock, I only took it out of the box for pictures.

How about $150 shipped?

I'll take it

I received my new waterblock, the coolant, and two new lenses for my camera. I'll receive my 1080 Ti tomorrow and all I'm waiting for is screws to fix the reservoir to the radiator, I should receive them next week. So next week the loop will be completed.