Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project: Blue Steel

Project: Blue Steel

bluesteel by ezgunz 82, on Flickr

Hey guys. So have a lil time waiting for next project to start, so decided to do something with my parvum case I had lying around. Decided to do an entire project with the airbrush. Im no expert so I looked for the easiest thing to paint and rivets seemed like the best option. Don't know the hardware that will be going in this build besides the SSD and RAM from Apacer, watercooling by Thermaltake and some Darkside Rads.

Thanks to Thermaltake and Apacer for their continued support.

Cool ! Air brush ?
    3770K IHS removed-Max V gene-2x4gig ram Gskills 2400 Trident X-2x400watt Qmax TEC`s with dew point controller-420 Monsta rad for TEC hotside-360 TFC Xchanger for dual 670`s-RP452 res with 2xD5 vario pumps- HF Supreme with modified plate-DD Cp Pro pump for cold side of TEC and cpu block-Dual CM haf 922`s and a Seasonic X-1250 Psu

Quote Originally Posted by gdesmo View Post
    Cool ! Air brush ?
    yes sir. a shitty chinese gun too lol. Gonna buy a better gun tho. Im really enjoy airbrushing so think will be worth the investment to get a better gun.

Very cool
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Looks good so far EZ, but where is Zoolander?

Without him, it's just a computer, with some kick @$$ airbrushing
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Yeah EZ, there is more to life than making computers that are really-really ridiculously good looking.
    Last edited by Necrodead; 10-22-2017 at 04:37 PM.

"Moisture is the essence of wetness and wetness is the essence of beauty" - Derek Zoolander.

Oh here is a pic of the test fit of the waterloop. Moisture is the essence LMFAO

IMG_1144 by ezgunz 82, on Flickr

What is this? A center for ants?