Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: FacePalm of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    How many unwanted children has this thought lead to?
    F$#% that made me laugh!! I needed that!! Thank you!; been in a slump since Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DazMode View Post
    I just love messages from strangers: hey I'm traveling to Toronto this weekend, will you meet me, so I save on shipping?

Sure, want to sleep in my house too, so you can save on hotel?
    Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by DazMode View Post
    I just love messages from strangers: hey I'm traveling to Toronto this weekend, will you meet me, so I save on shipping?

Sure, want to sleep in my house too, so you can save on hotel?
    Looking to rent an unfinished basement. Got one?

item: EK-Revo D5 Pump Mount SPARE (no screws)

RMA complaint: no screws.... = no use to me.

God help me...
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    Orange Build: Final Video
    HTPC Build: Final Video
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

LOL, nothing can help short attention span fools who can't read. Those poor souls are lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
    LOL, nothing can help short attention span fools who can't read. Those poor souls are lost.
    Cannot even get mad fully here as I'm guilty of doing same thing regularly
    Venom Build
    : Caselabs SMH10, 3930k, 2x GTX680, MSI BigBangII, 8x Dominators, 2 x D5 , Quad Rad, Adaptec 7805, 4x WD Red, 2x Intel 510, Aquaero 5, 11x GT
    Silent Sniper Build: Final Video, XSPC H1 Cube case, Supreme HF, 2xGTX470, GA G1 Sniper, Dominators, 2x Triple rad, Triebwerk Fans, 2x D5, Custom Sleeving
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

We've all done it. I accidentally ordered the LED Controller with only ONE output instead of the one I wanted that had TWO. Didn't try to return it though, that extra LED strip is just kinda sitting in it's box. Waiting..

M4 screws aren't that tough to find in the civilized world hahahahaha.

But..........NICE. That's a funny one.
    DS340-E: Core I7 3770K Undervolted at 4.3Ghz, Asrock Z77 Extreme-3, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 gold RAM at 2200mhz, XFX R9 290 with EK water block and (I love) gold backplate, EK tubing, Bitspower and Darkside fittigs, Darkside RGB lighting with handy remote control, WD Black Dual (120GB SSD+1TB mechanical) hard disk, Swiftech PWM fan controller, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by kennah View Post
    We've all done it. I accidentally ordered the LED Controller with only ONE output instead of the one I wanted that had TWO. Didn't try to return it though, that extra LED strip is just kinda sitting in it's box. Waiting..
    Simple Y-cable would solve that.
    Venom Build

Man I love Canada Post. Made an order a lil while ago for some sata cables from Daz. Now normally my orders gets to me fast being I live like 40 min from Daz. Now today I check the tracking and my package has been sitting at the post office since the 16th with no tag or any kind of notice left on my door. Post office is damn useless sometimes sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by EZ's PC's View Post
    Man I love Canada Post. Made an order a lil while ago for some sata cables from Daz. Now normally my orders gets to me fast being I live like 40 min from Daz. Now today I check the tracking and my package has been sitting at the post office since the 16th with no tag or any kind of notice left on my door. Post office is damn useless sometimes sigh.
    And they will probably blame this on the wind that probably took the notice away when in fact it's the postman who didn't left it.