- High-static pressure / low noise profile – unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar X3M 120ER fan is built for high-powered PC systems. The Vardar’s design is also suitable for restrictive cases with dust filters.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly – New electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and the Dual-Ball bearing with 50.000 hours of lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Precise Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan speed adjustment allows performance on demand.
- 0db regime – The Vardar X3M 120ER has a 0db mode where the fan turns off when the PWM curve is set below 25%.
- Coloured Dampers – Interchangeable rubber dampers in multiple colour options to boost aesthetics and to reduce vibration transfer.
Enclosed in the package:
– EK-Vardar X3M 120ER – Black
– UNC 6-32 (l=10mm) screw set for radiators with optional nuts for case mounting
– Allen Key 3mm
– Max air flow: 67 CFM = 114 m³/h
– Static pressure: 2.75 mm H2O = 27 Pa
– Noise level: 34.2 dBA
Mechanical and electrical specifications:
– Maximum speed: 2200 rpm (+/- 10%)
– Rated Voltage: 12V DC
– Power Draw: ~2.16W (0.18A)
– PWM Duty Cycle: 25-100% – ER (Extended Range)
– Connector: 4-pin PWM header
– Bearing Type: Dual-Ball bearing
– Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 27.5 mm
– Black cable length: 50cm