The perfectly balanced 7 fan blade design is optimized for light dispersion and high-pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan. This addressable D-RGB version uses a milky white rotor that does a great job of diffusing the light and provides great dispersion of all 9 LEDs located in the fan motor hub.
The addressable D-RGB LEDs use standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB connectors. Meaning it can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller, EK-Connect, or any of popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A_RGB) header.
The Vardar family of cooling fans carries the notorious name of a type of the cold northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains down to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channeling effect while blowing down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. Most frequent during winter, it is blowing in the rear of a depression when atmospheric pressure over eastern Europe is higher than over the Aegean Sea.
Other key characteristics of the EK-Vardar X3M 120ER fans are:
- High-static pressure / low noise profile – unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar X3M 120ER fan is built for high-powered PC systems. The Vardar’s design is also suitable for restrictive cases with dust filters.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly – New electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and the Dual-Ball bearing with 50.000 hours of lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Precise Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan speed adjustment allows performance on demand.
- Standard D-RGB connection – The Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB features a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB connection that is compatible with any popular RGB sync technology from major motherboard manufacturers.
- 0db regime – The Vardar X3M 120ER has a 0db mode where the fan turns off when the PWM curve is set below 25%.
- Coloured Dampers – Interchangeable rubber dampers in multiple colour options to boost aesthetics and to reduce vibration transfer.
Enclosed in the package:
– EK-Vardar X3M 120ER D-RGB – White
– UNC 6-32 (l=10mm) screw set for radiators with optional nuts for case mounting
– Allen Key 3mm
– Max air flow: 67 CFM = 114 m³/h
– Static pressure: 2.75 mm H2O = 27 Pa
– Noise level: 34.2 dBA
Mechanical and electrical specifications:
– Maximum speed: 2200 rpm (+/- 10%)
– Rated Voltage: 12V DC
– Power Draw: ~2.16W (0.18A)
– LED Power Draw: ~0.85W (0.17A)
– PWM Duty Cycle: 25-100% – ER (Extended Range)
– Connector: 4-pin PWM header
– Bearing Type: Dual-Ball bearing
– Bearing durability: 50.000 hrs @ 40°C (MTBF)
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 27.5 mm
– Black cable length: 50cm
– RGB cable length: 50cm
– RGB connector classic 3-pin (+5V, D, Empty, G)