Controlling 3-pin fans through a PWM signal was an unsolvable problem – until now. Phobya has tackled this problem and now presents an elegant, simple solution with the 4-pin PWM to 3-pin converter.
With the 4-pin PWM to 3-pin transformer, all 3-pin fans can now be controlled with a normal PWM signal. The converter is connected to your motherboard or PWM fan control, while the fans are connected to the converter. Now your 3-pin fan can be controlled like any other PWM fan.
The converter detects the PWM signal and controls the 3-pin fan with the corresponding voltage. This makes controlling your fan simple. The converter is capable of outputting a voltage of 1A, which equals 12W. This means you can use a Y-splitter to control several fans simultaneously through the converter.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50 x 39 x 18mm
- Plug: 1x 4Pin / 1x 3Pin
- Power connection: 4Pin plug
- Mounting: Double-sided tape for attaching at/in the case
- 4Pin PWM to 4Pin PWM cable: black sleeved 50cm
Scope of Delivery:
- Phobya 4Pin PWM to 3Pin Transformer Single