- Slide-in / interlocking mechanism
- PIN-to-PIN contact point for receiving power and signal
- Reduced need for mounting screws
DESIGNATED CABLE MODULES FOR UNI FAN SL120
Each UNI FAN features a cable module with a PIN-to-PIN contact point to receive power and signal. Each cable module can support up to 4 UNI FAN SL120s, allowing users to choose to use either a single fan or up to 4 fans in one go.
* Note: When using the UNI FAN SL120 in a custom watercooling configuration, make sure that the fittings on the radiators do not interfere with the contact point on the side of the fans.
SOPHISTICATED RGB LIGHTING
The 32 addressable RGB LEDs embedded in each fan (16 LEDs on either side of the frame) ensure vibrant lighting effects.
VIBRANT RGB LIGHTING VISIBLE FROM ALL ANGLES
The 16 LEDs on each side shine through a diffuser, ensuring a smooth light is visible from all angles.
L-CONNECT SOFTWARE FOR A MORE INTUITIVE FAN CONTROL
With the toggle of a switch, changing control between motherboard software and the L-Connect is a breeze. Download L-Connect.
* Note: The 4 possible clusters of UNI FANs that can be connected to the controller are reflected on the L-Connect interface. VIA L-Connect, users can adjust a single UNI FAN SL120, a single cluster of up to 4 fans, or all 4 clusters of fans according to their needs.
PREMIUM LOOK, EXQUISITE DETAILING
Aluminum logo badge CD texture for an enhanced quality feel with Machine-detailed aluminum frame
MORE DURABLE, EXTREMELY SILENT
A close look at what makes SL120 operate efficiently.