The EK-Loop D-RGB Splitter Cable 3-Way allows users to connect up to three digitally addressable RGB products to a single D-RGB (addressable) motherboard or controller header so that they can synchronize all their D-RGB products.
It features standard 3-pin D-RGB headers and the male-male connector pins are also included in the packaging. The splitter cable can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB controller or any of the popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load, and maximum allowed LED strip length. For a list of EK D-RGB product power consumption, consult: https://www.ekwb.com/blog/ek-6-way-d-rgb-splitter-and-how-to-use-it/
Technical and electrical specifications:
– D-RGB connector classic 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
– 3-pin D-RGB Source header to three 3-pin D-RGB headers
– Maximum total cable length: 300mm +/- 10mm
– Length of split cables: 135mm +/- 5mm
– Color: Black
– EK-Loop D-RGB Splitter Cable 3-Way
– 3-pin male-male connector (4pcs)
Made in China