Shrug off the cold Canadian days with these “pocket furnaces.” HotHands® Hand Warmers are rectangular-shaped 5x10cm, single-use, air-activated heat packs that provide up to 10 hours of continuous warmth for the hands.
You may be surprised to learn that warmers are made from all-natural ingredients, including iron, carbon, and salt. When iron is exposed to oxygen, it oxidizes and produces heat. It’s a small chemical reaction found in nature.
- Outdoor sports
- Shoveling Snow
- Jogging or pet walking
- Shopping or daily commute
- Emergency pack in your car
How to use:
- Open the sealed package and shake it to use.
- The content is air-activated and heats up to 55°C (130°F).
- If you want to “pause” the heating process, place the warmer in an airtight plastic bag, and you can use it later on in the day.
- Slip warmers into gloves, pockets, or between layers of clothing.
- Safe, odorless and disposable.
- Heats up to 10 hours
- 4 years from date of manufacture.