Feet stay warm on the cold Canadian days with these “shoes furnaces.” HotHands® Toe Warmers are single-use, air-activated, 5x8cm heat packs that provide up to 8 hours of continuous warmth for the toes.
Toe warmers aren’t as hot as hand warmers, and they don’t last as long; however, these specialty warmers are thin and easy to use. Toe warmers are a must for anyone spending multiple hours outside in the cold.
You may be surprised to learn that warmers are made from all-natural ingredients, including iron, carbon, and salt. When iron is exposed to oxygen, it oxidizes and produces heat. It’s a small chemical reaction found in nature.
- Outdoor sports
- Shoveling Snow
- Pet walking
- Emergency pack in your car
- Industrial Work
- Daily Commuters
- Hunting & Fishing
How to use:
- Open the sealed package and shake it to use.
- The content is air-activated and heats up to 38°C (100°F).
- If you want to “pause” the heating process, place the warmer in an airtight plastic bag, and you can use it later on in the day.
- Use when wearing boots or shoes. Sticks to socks under toes. Do NOT apply the warmer directly to the foot!
- Safe, odorless and disposable.
- Heats up to 8 hours
- 4 years from date of manufacture.