SARCON® Thermal Gap Filler Pads are highly conformable and high heat-conducting gel materials in a versatile sheet form. They easily fit and adhere to most all shapes and sizes of components, including protrusions and recessed areas. Silicone compound with double sticky surfaces and Thermal Conductivity of XR-m material is 17.0W/m-K
- Thermal conductivity: 17.0 W/m°K (ASDM D5370)
- Withstand Voltage: 10 kV/min
- Volume Resistivity: 1.0×1011 MΩ•m
- Thickness: 0.5mm ± 0.15mm
- Sheet size: ~ 100x50mm
- Surface: Double sticky surface
- Useful Temperature: -40 to +150 ℃
- Colour: Light Gray
- Made in Japan
- Keep pads in the sealed package to protect from dirt and drying up.
- It is recommended to use the material in up to 30% of the compression ratio.
- It is recommended to compress the material with an equal ratio on the whole surface. Partial excessive stress may also result in excessive silicone oil exudation.
There are no reviews yet.