Indigo Xtreme™ (IX) represents a whole new approach to high-performance CPU cooling. IX is a precision Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) that keeps CPUs a stunning 2-4C cooler than the highest performance greases or metallic thermal interface materials (TIMs) available today.
Its innovative and patent-pending structure deploys a highly conductive Phase Change Metal Alloy (PCMA) into all the surface micro-asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink, resulting in the lowest resistance heat path. Unlike messy greases and liquid metal interface products, IX is a self-contained and sealed structure, automatically deploying the correct amount of PCMA every time.
Based upon technology for high heat flux electronics, IX sets the new standard for thermal interface performance within the PC enthusiast community. No mere TIM can compete with Indigo Xtreme’s performance.
Gallium-free phase change metal alloy
Bulk Thermal Conductivity: >20 W/mK
Thermal Impedance: 0.04°C-cm2/W
* Lowest overall thermal resistance of any TIM available today
* No cure time
* Most consistent performance – automatically applies the correct amount of alloy
* Fully compatible with all surfaces, including copper and aluminum
* Fully sealed structure – no mess or migration
* Easy clean-up – just peel to remove
* Laser-cut precision
Your Precision-Engineered Thermal Interface Kit includes everything needed for two complete installations:
· Indigo Xtreme ETIs (2 installations)
· Nitrile gloves (1 set)
· Cleaner liquid
· Detailed installation instructions
Data Source: Skinneelabs.com
Review link: here
There are no reviews yet.