EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a unique semi-transparent coolant based on a new formula with long-lasting stability and vivid addressable D-RGB reactivity. The coolant is specially developed to bring the best light dispersion to various PC liquid cooling products.
This coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors, promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is one of the most chemically stable coolants that provides enthusiasts with the best possible performance and thermal efficiency. The key feature of the new coolant formula is the perfect ratio of suspended particles versus the clear coolant basis, which gives it the unique ability to disperse light. This provides the best possible foundation for vivid addressable D-RGB effects inside your liquid cooling system.
The coolant will not sediment after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 4-year shelf life from the date of bottling. For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it’s recommended to replace the coolant every six months.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed with 750mL of distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
The EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– contains biological growth inhibitors
– provides good heat transfer
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
– low electrical conductivity
– compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, and Rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene)
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– 4-year shelf life
– UV Reactive: Yes
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors that protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with the BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standard and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling, thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency for the best value/performance ratio.
– Color: White (semi-transparent)
– Content: 250 mL
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Make sure to use high-purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!
- For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it’s recommended to replace the coolant every 6 months.
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with the EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid, except the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown!
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar, etc. before the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with the Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!
- Avoid splashing of the coolant at all costs! Pouring the coolant into the top inlet of a reservoir can cause excessive foaming.
There are no reviews yet.