EK-Quantum Momentum² Aorus Z690 Master D-RGB is a Quantum Line monoblock specially designed for the Aorus Z690 Master motherboard, featuring the newest Velocity² cooling engine with low restriction and high performance. This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel® 12th generation Alter Lake processors. This Momentum² monoblock is EK-Matrix7 compliant.
This monoblock uses the latest generation of EK-Quantum Velocity² cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing flow to other components. OptiFlow cooling engine uses a specific combination of mounting pressure and coldplate geometry tailored for the IHS and die layout of Intel LGA 1700 socket processors. This monoblock provides cooling for the voltage regulation module, 12th Gen Intel® Core™ CPU, as well as the LAN controller chip.
Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, the EK-Quantum Momentum² Aorus Z690 Master D-RGB features a high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps or lower pump speed settings as well. The Quantum Momentum² monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lighting with a total of 20 LEDs. They connect to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB addressable header.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solutions on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product that requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the addressable D-RGB LED header.
– Dimensions: (LxHxW) – 176,3 x 142,6 x 39,4mm
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB LED count: 20
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
– EK-Quantum Momentum² Aorus Z690 Master D-RGB Monoblock
– Mounting mechanism
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
– Thermal pads
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.