EK-Quantum Momentum Aorus Z490 Xtreme D-RGB is the new Quantum Line multiblock specifically engineered for the Gigabyte® Aorus® Z490 Xtreme motherboard. Featuring the award-winning Magnitude cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, this monoblock is equipped with a 3-pin D-RGB (addressable) LED strip and it offers unparalleled aesthetical customization alongside superior performance! The D-RGB LED in the multiblock is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 which offers a full lighting customization experience.
This is the first EK® Momentum series monoblock that utilizes the award-winning EK® Magnitude CPU water block cooling engine! This water block directly cools Intel® 1200 socket-type CPU, as well as the power stages, chokes, and 10G LAN controller chip. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lightning which connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header on the motherboard.
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the cold plate, precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The top of the monoblock features a mix of CNC-machined glass-like cast acrylic, nickel-plated brass, and an Elox Black Aluminum piece.
The entire CPU block part of this multiblock connects to special nickel-plated barb push-in fittings located on the VRM block, as it latches to the barb fittings. Thanks to this design, the new multiblock works exceptionally well with delidded and polished IHS but will surely not work as a direct die cooling method. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability and performance and prolong the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut.
The water block is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip which is compatible with the Aorus Z490 Xtreme 3-pin 5V D_LED (Addressable LED Strip) headers. This product is also compatible with D-RGB controllers that support the pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D_LED (Addressable LED Strip Headers).
– D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
– EK-Quantum Momentum Aorus Z490 Xtreme D-RGB Multiblock
– Mounting mechanism with bridge extenders
– Thermal grease Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut
– Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D_LED (Addressable LED Strip Headers).