EK-Quantum Reflection Uni 140 D5 PWM D-RGB, a custom-designed water cooling distribution plate that serves as a reservoir, coolant routing, and pump solution for the Lian Li DK-05F and DK-04F in conjunction with EK-Quantum Reflection DK-05F water distribution plates. Also, it will work for any case that has a 140mm fan mount. With its versatile design, it is able to provide an advanced water cooling solution with a genuine D5 pump already installed. It allows you to seamlessly connect two components directly or to have it act as a regular pump-reservoir combo.
This water distribution plate comes with a very powerful yet silent, PWM-controlled authentic D5 pump. The goal was to make a product that has enough power to offer great reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise level down to a minimum.
This distro plate is imagined to be used on the 140mm fan placement on the back of your PC case and to connect CPU and the top radiator. Although it has 7 total ports, only 2 components can be linked. This waterway can also serve as a stand-alone pump-reservoir combo, in which case the port usage is changed. Please consult the manual for details regarding the ports used in your desired scenario.
The EK-Quantum Reflection Uni 140 D5 PWM D-RGB is engineered to bring pristine Quantum Line aesthetics to your PC and to bring more options on how to run your tube routing. The distribution plate offers an all in one solution that includes a pump, a reservoir, with a simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry standard G1/4″ threaded inlet and outlets.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while a black anodized aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip contains 7 digital LEDs and connects to the motherboard’s 5V header. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 140 x 140 x 70mm
– Reservoir volume: ~171ml
– D-RGB LED count: 7
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: 4-pin Molex- and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Reflection Uni 140 D5 PWM D-RGB
– 5x Nickel-plated Brass plugs
– 1x Allen key 2.5mm
– 4x M4x8 DIN7984 screws