EK-Quantum Vector Red Devil RX 6800/6900 – Nickel + Plexi is a 2nd generation Vector GPU water block from the EK® Quantum Line. It is made for PowerColorRed Devil RX 6800, 6800XT, and 6900XT graphics cards based on the latest AMD® RDNA2™ architecture. For a precise compatibility match of this water block, we recommend you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator.
EK-Quantum Vector Red Devil RX 6800/6900 water block for PowerColor Red Devil RX 6800, 6800 XT, and 6900 XT GPUs
EK-Quantum Vector Red Devil RX 6800/6900 water block is compatible with PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6800, 6800XT, and 6900XT graphics cards. The Vector water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as a cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with power stages as well as Inductor chokes to maximize cooling and minimize the chances of coil whine.
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them. The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of high-grade nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of glass-like cast Acrylic. These 2nd generation Vector GPU water blocks also feature acetal terminals. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
D-RGB lighting on EK-Quantum Red Devil Vector RX 6800/6900 D-RGB water block
The aesthetic end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LED strip. These water blocks boast a total of 9 individually addressable RGB LEDs. They are compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin D-RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Backplate for the Red Devil 6800/6900 water block
EK recommends the purchase of a retention backplate, which improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards, and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core and backside of the printed circuit board VRM and VRAM sections.
– EK-Quantum Vector Red Devil RX 6800/6900 series high-performance water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
– Dimensions: (LxHxW) – 284.5×150.5×18.5mm
- This block is made for PowerColor Red Devil PCB RX 6800, 6800 XT and 6900 XT cards.
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!