The new 13 W/m°K Fujipoly® Sarcon® Thermal Gap Filler Pads are highly conformable and high heat-conducting gel materials in a versatile sheet form. They easily fit and adhere to most all shapes and sizes of components, including protrusions and recessed areas. This significantly increases surface contact with a heatsink and improves cooling performance.
- Thermal conductivity: ASTMD 5470 test 13.0 W/m°K (No compression Hot Disk test 8.0 W/m°K)
- Withstand Voltage: 15 kV/min
- Volume Resistivity: 1.0×1011 MΩ•m
- Thickness: 1.0mm ± 0.15mm
- Sheet size: ~ 100x50mm
- Surface: Double sticky surface
- Useful Temperature: -40 to +150 ℃
- Colour: Light Gray
- Made in Japan
- Keep pads in the sealed package to protect from dirt and drying up.
- It is recommended to use the material in up to 30% of the compression ratio.
- It is recommended to compress the material with an equal ratio on the whole surface. Partial excessive stress may also result in excessive silicone oil exudation.
2 reviews for Fujipoly Sarcon® Extreme-performance Thermal Pad – 1.0mm 13mk/W