EK-Quantum Vector Direct RTX RE Ti D-RGB high-performance water block is a version of the EK-Quantum Vector water block where the terminal is removed for added compatibility with space-constrained cases. Instead, the fittings are screwed directly into the top allowing for a narrower enclosure. This water block is designed for multiple reference NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. This product is also compatible with the reference NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER cards. For detailed compatibility, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator. The cooling engine is tweaked for even more performance with an optimized flow pattern. It also offers extended compatibility fitting more reference design based graphics cards.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channelled directly over these critical areas. These water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of glass-like Acrylic. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The front aesthetic corner piece is lit up with an addressable LED strip. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(addressable) header.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
EK-Quantum Vector Direct RTX RE Ti D-RGB is not compatible with multiple-GPU connectivity products like EK-Scalar Series due to having no terminal.
– EK-Quantum Vector Direct RTX RE Ti D-RGB series high-performance water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolant section.
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!