The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for all ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards versions on the market! The water block comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber O-rings. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB water block is backward compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix Backplates. For users that own the altered version of the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti PCB (GPUs with serial numbers: HBYVCM064817 – HBYVCM999999, HCYVCM000001 – HCYVCM059975), there will be a new EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix Backplate Rev 2.0 available soon!
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable, it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
– RGB cable length: 30cm
– RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
– EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix RGB water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- New ROG SLI High-Bandwidth bridges are compatible with this water block.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- Backplate is just for showcase and it is not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- This water block is reverse compatible with all ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards!