EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Maximus Z790 Hero D-RGB is a Quantum Line monoblock specially designed for the ROG Maximus Z790 Hero motherboard, featuring the latest Velocity² cooling engine with low restriction and high performance. This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for the 13th generation Intel® Raptor Lake processors. This Momentum² monoblock is EK-Matrix7 compliant.
The monoblock is also fully compatible with the previous generation of Intel Core processors (12th Generation Alder Lake) as well as ROG Maximus Z690 Hero motherboard.
This monoblock uses the latest generation of EK-Quantum Velocity² cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling without reducing the flow to other components. OptiFlow cooling engine uses a specific combination of mounting pressure and coldplate geometry tailored for the IHS and die layout of Intel’s LGA 1700 socket processors. It provides cooling for the voltage regulation module, 12th Gen Intel Core™ CPU, and LAN controller chip.
The cooling liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing enthusiasts with an excellent solution for high and stable overclocks. Like other EK monoblocks, the EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Maximus Z790 Hero D-RGB features a high-flow design, and it can be easily used within systems with weaker water pumps or lower pump speed settings. This Quantum Momentum² monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lighting with 8 LEDs. They connect to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB addressable header named Aura Gen2 on this ROG motherboard.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is made of quality cast acrylic material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solutions on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy, and reliable liquid cooling product that requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease, EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync RGB control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the AURA addressable Gen2 LED header. The monoblock is equipped with an I/O cover, which makes the Polymo Lighting Display integration a breeze.
– Dimensions: (LxHxW) – 133 x 120.5 x 32mm
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB LED count: 8
– D-RGB connector: Standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
– EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Maximus Z790 Hero D-RGB Monoblock
– Metal I/O cover / Display support bracket
– Mounting mechanism
– Thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm
– Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought on our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is NOT recommended, as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A-RGB) header.