The Barrowch Multimode OLED Display Protector combines a vibrant OLED display, overheat alarm, and intelligent shutdown flow meter for precise monitoring and enhanced safety in your liquid cooling system.
- Multimode OLED Display: Stay informed about your liquid cooling system’s performance with the vibrant and intuitive OLED display. Monitor crucial parameters such as temperature, flow rates, and system status in real-time, ensuring that you have full visibility into the heart of your cooling solution.
- Alarm for Overheat Protection: The integrated alarm system is your guardian against overheating issues. Receive instant alerts when temperatures exceed safe levels, allowing you to take prompt action and prevent potential damage to your components.
- Intelligent Shutdown Flow Meter: Enhance the efficiency of your liquid cooling system with the intelligent shutdown flow meter. In the event of a critical flow disruption, the system will automatically initiate a shutdown, safeguarding your hardware and preventing any potential risks associated with inadequate cooling.
- Temperature Sensor Precision: The included temperature sensor ensures accurate and reliable temperature readings, providing you with the data needed to optimize your cooling strategy. Achieve optimal performance and maintain a stable operating environment for your components.
- Sleek Design and Easy Installation: The Barrowch Multimode OLED Display Protector not only delivers top-notch functionality but also boasts a sleek and modern design. Its user-friendly installation ensures that you can seamlessly integrate it into your liquid cooling loop without hassle.
Upgrade your liquid cooling experience with the Barrowch Multimode OLED Display Protector – a sophisticated and intelligent solution that puts you in control of your system’s performance and safety. Stay ahead of the curve and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with advanced monitoring and protection features.
The Flowmeter impeller only works with the single-direction flow, but it can be reversed when the opposite flow direction is desired. See illustration.
The device required 12v DC to operate and powered from the motherboard’s fan header. Make sure that 12v is forced through BIOS settings.