Returns and Refund Policy
- All requests submitted through DazMode’s online Service Ticket System.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA) required for all returns.
- The UNUSED, ORIGINAL SEAL PACKAGED merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within 30 days from the original purchase date for a partial refund. Customer agrees to pay 15% restocking fee for any returned merchandise.
- Customer agrees that USED AND/OR OPEN BOX WATERCOOLING EQUIPMENT is not returnable and are not refundable.
- Cut-to-order products such as tubing (hose), cable sleeving, wire, terminals, etc. are not returnable or refundable.
- Consumables such as Cooling Liquids, Dye, Thermal Pads, Thermal Greases are not returnable or refundable.
- Custom modified products, such as sleeved to order fans and pumps are not returnable or refundable.
- Refunds exclude original shipping;
- The customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs of any returned products, including shipping charges and any custom/duty charges. If such additional charges occur, they will be deducted from the refund.
- Customer agrees to consider to use reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment.
- Customer agrees to bear all risk of loss or lack of insurance for the returned product during shipment.
Limited Warranty, Canada
If any product in your order:
- is not functioning properly upon arrival (DOA items);
- is not the product you have ordered as the result of manufacturer packaging error;
- is not the product you have ordered due to order processing error by Dazmode fulfillment;
Please fill RMA form at DazMode store (but not later than 30 days from purchase date) for assistance. All RMA request must be in writing, no phone calls or voice mail messages. To return a product you will require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number assigned by DazMode. Mistakenly send items must be in original sealed packaging to be allowed for return for replacement. Open box items are not returnable, except DOA items.
All return are subject to product inspection and warranty claim approval by Dazmode staff upon arrival. Dazmode.com will return rejected warranty claim product back to the customer at the customer’s expense only. Abandoned items will be recycled after 30 days from arrival date.
Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, the RMA Procedure will be breached and Dazmode.com will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component.
RMA exchange is for the same exact item only. Dazmode.com reserve the right to issue the refund for RMA’ed item in case it is no more available.
You agree to pay for all shipping charges for returning any product to us, with the exception of items sent by Dazmode’s mistake. Returning items mistakenly posted by DazMode must be forwarded back by least expensive ground postal service, any upgrades to faster service or courier service will not be compensated, and customer agrees to bear all excessive cost of such upgrade.
Repaired/Replaced RMA items will be shipped back to you Free, but only after receiving and approving the RMA’ed article, no exceptions.
When you purchase any product from Dazmode.com , you are entitled to its manufacturer’s warranty against defective merchandise. Contact them directly for assistance regarding their products past 30 days from your purchase date. These manufacturers will repair, return or replace them in accordance with their policies. Please contact the respective manufacturer for additional details.
DazMode branded products have the store’s 1-year repair and replacement warranty. Dazmode is also assisting its customers with claiming 1-year guarantees from EKWB, Bitspower and DarkSide brands.
Limited Warranty, International orders
Dazmode.com will provide the limited warranty to international customers at the same terms as Canada, with the exception of that Customer agrees to pay ALL SHIPPING charges, including costs of sending replacement products back.