EK-DBAY D5 PWM (incl. pump) is high-performance hydraulically improved pump top (volute) for D5 PWM series water pump with integrated reservoir in a two-slot 5.25" drive bay form factor.
This type of design makes the use of now almost abandoned 5.25" drive bay slots in order to provide more room for other components when facing limited space constraints. Made from a high quality POM Acetal this sturdy, monoblock design guarantees maximum reliability and rigidity!
Two G1/4 threaded ports which allow for installation of virtually any G1/4 threaded fitting / barb. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings. This unit also features one G3/8 threaded port on the top of the reservoir which serves as a fill port for the system.
Integrated anti-cyclone made from acrylic glass effectively prevents excessive vortex formation when using in low hydraulic restriction loops.
EK-DBAY D5 PWM (incl. pump) is designed around anti-vibration rubber mounting system. This floating design effectively silents this pump / reservoir setup by de-coupling it from the rest of the computer chassis.
Front cover is made of quality acrylic glass. Mounting mechanism and easy to follow installation guide are included.
EK-Cable Pump testing adapter is recommended to be used for testing purposes while leak-testing your loop and is intended to be connected directly to PSU, without the need for powering up the entire system.
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-DBAY D5 PWM (incl. EK-D5 PWM G2 pump motor) unit
- mounting mechanism
- installation manual