EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 is a high-performance full-cover water block for EVGA® GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for a safe and painless installation procedure.
EK Water Blocks recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX FTW Backplate – Black, Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC Terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
We recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
– EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 series water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x EK plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 is also compatible with EVGA® GeForce GTX 1080 FTW and EVGA® GeForce GTX 1070 FTW graphics card.
- EK-FC1080 GTX FTW Backplates are fully compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX FTW2 water blocks
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!