This is single unit for addtional applications.
Remeber that for successful application you must have proper surface preparation by using cleaning solution.
Indigo™ is an ultra-high performing phase change metal alloy (PCMA) thermal interface solution (TIM) that fits neatly between a component and heat sink or coldplate. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a PCMA which reflows and fills surface asperities. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
With its innovative design and excellent surface wetting, Indigo offers the following advantages for high heat flux applications:
High Thermal Performance
- Bulk thermal conductivity >20 W/mK
- Thermal Impedance < 0.04°C-cm2/W (@ min. BLT)
- Fully sealed structure – no mess or migration
- Most consistent performance – applies the correct amount of alloy every time
- Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
- Peel-and-stick application
- Easy clean up – just peel to remove
- Indigo passes TIM2 environmental test conditions for OEM servers with negligible performance change over end-of-line (EOL)
- Independent tests confirm Indigo is highest performing, fully reworkable TIM available today
Want more information?