This is DazMode’s 9th revision of pre-selected components to compose complete watercoling kit. It contains all you need to cool your Intel CPU and powerful enough to add one extra components such as GPU and Motherboard block later (or right away if desired).
The kit comes with popular DarkSide radiator (that requires little cleaning, hot water splash is sufficient) and the best in class Gentle Typhoon PWM fans which are powerful, but much quieter than any other model and popular EK-Supremacy MX CPU waterblock for Intel. The original Laing DDC pump and reservoir combo (assembly is pressure tested in the shop) has plenty power to cool much bigger system (basically an overkill) so that you won’t need to upgrade even if you go for the extreme expansion later.
NOTE for AMD AM4/TR4 Users: if you need EK block for Rysen AM4 (the same cost) – contact customer service to confirm availability. If you need TR4 block, then you will need to purchase the TR4 block of your choice and we will refund you the diffrence between TR4 block and EK MX block that will be removed (please, make an order note to confirm that Intel block is not required).
- EKWB EK-Supremacy CPU block
- CPU socket compatibility:
– Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
– Intel LGA-2011(-3)/LGA-2066
- Acrylic Tube Reservoir with pre-assembled Laing DDC PWM ( ~210mm tall)
- Dual Copper Radiator LP240 for 120×25 mm fans
- 2x Gentle Typhoon PWM fans (1850 rpm max)
- DarkSide Compression Fittings (Set of 6) Black, size 3/8″-5/8″
- 6ft of Clear flexible tubing, size 3/8″-5/8″
- DazMode Protector Corrosion inhibitor and Biocide additive (customer supplies distilled water). Compatible with any DYE we sell in the shop.
Every kit individually prepared and pressure tested for each customer, therefore your shipping may be delayed to allow preparation.