K-Supremacy EVO X99 is the highest performance CPU water block for Intel® X99 / LGA-2011-3 platform and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of a EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market.
EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. The key features are:
– unmatched thermal performance – more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-2011-3 processors.
– very high-flow design – low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
– modular design – using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it’s predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate’s nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from CNC machined nickel-plated brass while the insert is made from injection moulded ABS polymer.
CPU socket compatibility:
– Intel LGA-2011(-3)
– Intel LGA-2066
– EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
– EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
– TIM / thermal grease: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (EKWB 1.0g)
– EK-Supremacy EVO series water block with pre-installed mounting mechanism
– TIM / thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
– Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.