EK-FB ASUS C6H RGB Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for AMD® X370 Chipset AM4 socket based ASUS® ROG Crosshair VI Hero, Crosshair VI Extreme gaming motherboards and AMD® X470 Chipset AM4 socket based ASUS® ROG Crosshair VII Hero gaming motherboard that support the latest generation of AMD® Ryzen™ and 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ processors.
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools AMD® AM4 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module of the motherboard. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, The EK-FB ASUS C6H RGB features high flow design and this monoblock can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump as well.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality black POM Acetal. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a 4-pin RGB LED strip that connects to the motherboard’s 4-pin LED header (if supported) or it can be connected to any other 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the LED strip with a custom solution as well!)
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
– EK-FB ASUS C6H RGB Monoblock – Acetal+Nickel monoblock
– Mounting mechanism
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
– Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- The stock I/O cover is compatible with this EK monoblock.
- The built-in 4-pin LED strip is compatible with any 12V LED RGB controller.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!